1. Sweet Companion, in which Barry duets with Marie to the sweet
background of piano, glockenspiel, metallophone and cellos.
2. Sabina, in which a seriously wonky guitar struggles against
an 80s keyboard while three Barrys channel the spirit of Anais Nin.
3. Polyxo's Ghosts, in which Barry bashes away at the piano singing
about the death of Helen of Troy while metallphones are bowed, water is
splashed, pot lids etc. are banged and cellos weep.
4. Future Times, in which Barry outlines a jaunty murder plot
that uses internet dating as a weapon, while synth helicopters come and
go from a song based around happy guitar chords with the chorous pedal
5. I Didn't Hear moves the album on. Sombre. Tremelo.
6. Lighthouse Beam, in which Barry speaks into a microcassette
about Wandsworth Park, Marie sings again and the harmonium breathes.
7. Ebbing Tide, two relentless chords, metallophone melody and
we wonder what price we are.